This Information Security Awareness Training Course covers the basics of safe social media use. Don’t let social networking lead to an embarrassing, costly data breach.
- Information security awareness training on the risks of social networks
- Two-factor authentication on Facebook, Twitter and Google
- How to choose a password that’s difficult to hack but easy to remember
- Spot malware threats, spear phishing attacks and social engineering scams
- Risks of installing third-party apps in social networking accounts
What Would You Do if Your Facebook Business Page Got Hacked?
When it comes to cyber security, your employees are the weakest link. Even the best security software won’t protect your network, Facebook Business Page, Twitter account or LinkedIn Company Page if someone chooses a weak password or falls for a social engineering scam. Protect your employees and yourself with this essential information security awareness training.