Most employers worldwide have social media policy. Social media policies and social media guidelines have become an essential in the modern workplace. But most do not withstand NLRB scrutiny.
- Deliver an irrefutable business case for instituting a stand alone social media policy
- Best practices for developing and getting approval for corporate social media policies
- Drafting lawful, NLRB compliant social media policies based on the latest rulings
- Attract and retain top-notch talent and execute sustainable employee advocacy programs
- Includes our exclusive, customizable Social Media Policy Template to get you started
Federal Law Protects Workers Rights to Discuss Wages, Hours & Working Conditions on Social Media
Learn how to draft a fair, responsible social networking policy that encourages personnel to share the organization’s news and information online. Provide employees with clear-cut, easy-to-follow social media guidelines to help them distinguish between what they can and can’t share on social networks.