Privacy awareness training for social media is an online privacy training course for employers, recruiters, HR managers and supervisors on digital workplace surveillance, employee monitoring and employee privacy rights.
- Workplace privacy issues surrounding employee use of personal social networking accounts
- Employers’ rights to investigate social media misconduct, both on-duty and off
- How to ethically monitor your employees smartphones, tablet and computer use
- Risks of conducting a social media employee background check
- Instances where employers can override the Social Media Privacy Protection Act
Learn about Internet Privacy & Personal Privacy Rights of Employees
Social media is blurring the boundaries between public and private, and making it more challenging than ever to maintain oversight and respect your employees’ personal privacy rights. Learn best practices for using social media for pre employment screening, This course is appropriate for HR Managers, recruiters and anyone else who manages or supervises employees. Marginalize invasion of privacy risks of employee monitoring software.
Need a training to inform employees of your right to monitor their computer or smartphone use? We have a separate privacy awareness training on social media for employees.