Originate new accounts, see ‘money in motion’ events as they transpire and build stronger relationships with your clients through social networks.
- What you need to know about the SEC & FINRA social media rules and regs
- The business case for financial services providers to use social media
- Professional social media etiquette and engaging with third-parties
- Best practices for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and satisfying audit trails
- Rules concerning online advertising vs. online public appearances
This is not legal advice or current commentary or analysis. You are viewing 2014 open sourced material and should not rely on its content from a legal perspective.
Using Social Media for Financial Services
Social Media for Financial Services Providers is a comprehensive, self-paced social media training course for financial services professionals including financial advisers, investment advisers and registered principals.
The Social Media for Financial Services Providers online training course is available right now and covers: