How do businesses use social media differently than individuals, what’s the secret to leveraging social media to steer B2B purchasing decisions and how do you sell social media to disengaged bosses, coworkers and clients?
These are other B2B Social Media Topics are discussed on this expert panel produced by Social Media Club L.A. and moderated by Eric Schwartzman, founder and CEO of Comply Socially which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunity of social media at work through self-paced, on-demand social media training.
Get the MP3:
B2B Social Media Panel
- Rachel Luxemburg, Principal Strategist at Adobe
- Stephen Gundee, Enterprise Relationship Manager at LinkedIn
- Erick Brownstein, EVP for Marketing at YTM
- Lauren Buchman, marketing consultant specializing in channel marketing
- What are the differences between B2C and B2B social media marketing?
- How should B2B determine their paid, earned and owned social media mix?
- How are B2Bs inspiring the Ultimate Moment of Truth that Brian Solis suggests in his new book
- What are the essential ingredients of a vibrant B2B customer community?
- How do you build a B2B ambassador program that gets coworkers and SMEs using social media as well?
- Is there a relationship between trust and ease-of-use and do you trust the new Linkedin Skills & Expertise Endorsements?
Special thanks to Steven Swimmer of Swimmer Media.